A variety of books, videos, and kits are available for loan to residents in STARNET V Residents , you may borrow up to five library resources for up to four weeks (additional time may be requested). Upon check out, books will be available for pick up within 24 hours of request.
It is the borrower's responsibility to return the materials to the STARNET office by the due date. If resources are not returned after three reminders, the borrower will be billed for replacement costs.
Please feel free to contact us at 773-553-5596, if you have any questions.
Check out instructions:
- Browse Library.
- Choose your book or DVD.
- Be aware of lending limits.
- Send an email to [email protected] with your Name, Book Title & Sku Number.
- Pick up book at the requested date..
- Renew your books if you need more time.
- Learn to place holds on books.
When returning library items, please send to:
STARNET Region V
CPS Garfield Office
2651 W. Washington Blvd. 2nd Flr.
Chicago, IL 60612